slideshow

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

walter + june

It's Wednesday today and I can't even tell you how amazing this past weekend was for us... It was insane!!!!!!!! We had a wedding Friday, then we shot a huge event on Saturday that Condoleezza Rice was speaking at, then Sunday another wedding! I'm telling you, this month is the BEST ever for weddings. I LOVE October!! It definitely has started with some amazing weddings and events. I have SO much to blog it's nuts!! I'll post as mush as I can and as quickly as possible. I know we have some brides who can't wait to see their photos...  woo hoo!!!!
Well, this is June and Walter.
We did their e session a few months back and their story is such a good one. They met because she was his nurse when he was in the hospital, he couldn't stop staring at his hot nurse (haha) so he HAD to have her to be his wife!! Turns out, she fell in love too... obviously. We were there to catch the entire wedding day. It was amazing to be there, also an honor to be able to go on base for their ceremony and the party. Thanks for your service Walter, June you are one of the sweetest chicks I have ever met, you looked insane on your wedding day!!! Here are a few of my personal fav's. It was hard to choose because June looks amazing in all of them. Hope you enjoy! Next blog coming up soon! xo
Makeup by: Channing Fransz  760.415.6154


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
North County San Diego, CA, United States
Professional wedding and portrait photographers in San Diego Area.