slideshow

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

alex + maria

Hi friends :) 
Hope you are having a fab-tastic day! I certainly am... We leave for Chicago tomorrow to shoot a wedding and see my parents so I am super excited!! I am ready for some real fall weather. This month has come and gone and I'm in shock at how fast it flew by.. kinda bummed. I don't have too much time to write a whole lot, but who reads my blogs anyway... ;) We have one more wedding to go and it's been a great month, full of amazing couple's and weddings... Too bad Duane and I lost our voices and got super sick which certainly sucks. Hope I didn't give anyone my lame cold!! 
Anyway, here is a wedding we did from this month... the couple was insanely cute and SUPER IN LOVE!!!! Maria is such a laid back, gorgeous girl and Alex is a blast and one of the nicest guys we have ever met!! They are so fun, and laughed the entire day. That's how it should be!! We truly loved shooting this wedding, as had a cool vintage vibe. They also dressed up for us in a couple of Nightmare Before Christmas masks that fit PERFECTLY with their style and cake toppers! Thanks for being so amazing you two... and thanks again for having us, what a blast!! I love these images I picked for today's sneak peak... hope you do tooooooooooo!!!!!!! Off to Chi-town we go!! 
Congrats you two cuties!!!!!! xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
North County San Diego, CA, United States
Professional wedding and portrait photographers in San Diego Area.