slideshow

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

engagement: kelly + shane

Hello again, 
I know we just posted yesterday, but we have so many fun sessions to show you! I am excited about this next one! I'm excited about every one... what am I talking about. 
This engagement session was at USD (University of San Diego) and it was just gorgeous. It was the perfect evening. No one was there, just us four. The sun was setting so beautifully and at just the perfect time! 
Meet kelly and Shane. 
They are sooooo cute. They laughed the entire time! I love people who laugh, so automatically I loved them. Kelly is so pretty and really fun to take photos of. Her brown eyes are gorgeous! Shane is so fun too, he has such a great smile. We can't wait for this wedding!! It's going to be a blast for everyone. 
Duane and I always love meeting new people. I think it's one of our top favorite things to do in life. It challenges and grows us to be better humans and better photographers. I am blessed to have met these two! 
Kelly and Shane, thank you so much for having us be your photographers. We think you both are great and we can't wait to capture your wedding!! These are just a few we love... cheers!

sarah + duane xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
North County San Diego, CA, United States
Professional wedding and portrait photographers in San Diego Area.