slideshow

Saturday, December 8, 2012

wedding: brynn + steven

Happy December friends!!
How was everyone's Turkey day? You get to see the fam? We were in Michigan with my (Sarah) family and it was an amazing time! Not only was it so great spending time with my people but it snowed!! My dad, Duane and I were watching "A Christmas Vacation" one afternoon and we looked out side to see a gorgeous baby deer prancing through the snowy back yard. Ah yes, that was it for me. That set my holiday spirits on fire!! The day after we arrived back in San Diego I convinced Duane to get us a real Christmas tree. I LOVE this time of year. Who doesn't!? Scruge doesn't I guess.
Anyways, you guys have big plans for this Holiday season? I am struggling a little on creativeness this year for gifts. I always try and one up myself from the previous year but this year I need to get on it.
Duane and I made snow flakes and some decorations, which was fun. I love it. Plus it's Jesus's birthday :) 

Well, to kick off the fabulous month of December, meet Brynn and Steven.
Brynn and Steven have been together about.... I want to say 8 years! (correct me if I'm wrong guys). 
They are a very rad couple and obviously they are pretty easy on the eyes ;) ;) Brynn and Steven look like models. We had the best time photographing them on their wedding day. Brynn is always laughing and Steven is just so laid back. We could hang with them any day! Their wedding was set on this beautiful grassy hill overlooking part of Vista at the Twin Oaks Golf Course. We were worried it would rain but the skies cleared and gave us some amazing cloud shots! The party was off the charts! It was so much fun and everyone was dancing like crazy! Brynn and Steven are such sweet people, not only to each other but to everyone around them. They truly made us feel so excited to be a part of their wedding because they LOVE our work so much and they believe in what we do. Make art and capture the love between two people. 
Brynn and Steven, thank you so much for having us, we truly feel blessed to know you! New friends for sure!! Your families are amazing as well. We hope Hawaii is insane and we also hope you love these images as much as we do!! Congrats on your new life together; marriage is amazing!! 
Enjoy! 
xo-sarah + duane

Make up by: Laura James 760.805.7113
Dj/Wedding music by: Bryan Thrane












No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
North County San Diego, CA, United States
Professional wedding and portrait photographers in San Diego Area.