slideshow

Friday, September 7, 2012

wedding: kevin + lisa

Here's another one! We're knocking 'em out fast this month. We kinda have to just to keep up. This is Kevin and Lisa. There's really so much to say about these two. I (Duane) have known Kevin for years. I first met him when my old band, Destroy The Runner, recorded it's first demo back in like 2004! Kevin is an awesome sound engineer and has toured with tons of sweet bands. Since then we've hung out on many occasions, shared a lot of laughs and become great friends. Thanks for getting me in to a ton of shows too ;) After knowing Kevin for a bit I met Lisa and I thought "Wow, this is one of the sweetest, kindest and most easy-going girls I've ever met." Kevin is a lucky guy, to say the least! They make a great couple and had one of the raddest weddings we've seen. It was at the historic Padua Hills Theatre in Claremont. What a site! We always have so much fun with these two and it was an honor to be a part of their special day. It was also cool to have a bunch of our other friends there too. Over all: this day nailed it. Congrats Kevin and Lisa and we hope you're blasting a jet ski in Bora Bora right now! See you when you get back. Enjoy. - Sarah & Duane




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
North County San Diego, CA, United States
Professional wedding and portrait photographers in San Diego Area.