slideshow

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

engagement: sam & lindsey

Hello lovely people!
It's Tuesday today and my fabulous Mother happens to be visiting from Michigan!! Also, Duane is out in the desert with some dudes and I really miss him :(
So, I would love to write more later but I really wanted to get these amazing images up for Sam & Lindsey! This is my absolute favorite new location for shooting... we happen to LOVE awesome trees and rad lighting and this was PERFECT for this session!!!!! Sam and Lindsey have an insanely gorgeous baby named Avery. I actually did her baby photos a little while back so this was a special shoot for me. 
Sam & Lindsey, here are just a few of our favorites from the session... thank you soooo much for choosing us, we love u guys and can't wait for the wedding!!!!!!!!
You guys are a HOT COUPLE!!! SO FUN to photograph you two!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
North County San Diego, CA, United States
Professional wedding and portrait photographers in San Diego Area.