slideshow

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Portrait Party with my ladies!!

Taco Tuesday!!!
Hellooooooooooooo friends!! Sorry I didn't blog yesterday. I'm making it up to you right now. This blog is from a portrait party I hosted at my house for some of my gorgeous close friends. I have the hottest friends ever!!! So I thought, why not have them over, and take their portrait?! I tried to make them think out side the box, and they sure did... We had our best friends Jamie Rosa, Channing, and Laura JR do hair and make up which was so fun!!! They are true professionals. Lots of champagne and wine also helped a little too ;)Man o man it was a blast though. I want to host this once a year for sure and get even crazier next time! 
Anyway, here are just a few of my very favorites... I love you guys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
North County San Diego, CA, United States
Professional wedding and portrait photographers in San Diego Area.