slideshow

Thursday, November 3, 2011

derek + erica

Hey!
I know I just posted a blog a day or two ago, but I've been SO excited about our new images that I have just been editing my butt off!! We just got home from Chicago and did an amazing wedding, SUCH a great way to end the month!! I don't have too much time right now to write a whole lot, my God sister and her husband are visiting us from Portland in a few hours!! woohooo!!!
I have to say something about this wedding though. We are honored to have been able to not only be at this wedding, but to photograph it as well. Derek and Erica have been my long time friends from Michigan.  I ADORE this couple!!!!!!!! You have NO idea, we love them SO much, they have been a part of my life, and I appreciate them SO SO much... Their love is beautiful, real, strong, and I have no doubt that it will last a life time. They are SO in love with life and with each other!!! 
We got to do a Trash the Dress shoot the day after the wedding which was a freaking total blast!! I loved the vintage/industrial vibe going on the whole weekend also. I had an amazing time shooting this wedding and I will remember it forever. I am sorry to not have enough time to write more about it...
Derek and Erica... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!! We love you so much, and we are proud to have you as friends. xoxoxo Can't wait until you move here!!!!!!!!!
Here are a few (more like a hundred) of my favorites!! love u xo






















































No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
North County San Diego, CA, United States
Professional wedding and portrait photographers in San Diego Area.