slideshow

Saturday, August 13, 2011

ezekiel edelmann-6 hours old!!

Yesterday I had the amazing honor of being invited into the hospital room of my good friends Vorie and Corey Edelmann to shoot some photos of their fresh 6 hours old baby boy! It was an incredible feeling because I had never gotten to do that before!! This baby was perfect, I'm not just saying that... it looked beautiful! Vorie was such a champ for having to go through all that pain, but he is finally here!!! Remember the post I did of Vorie when she was still pregnant? I introduce you to baby Ezekiel~ I love him already!!! xoxo Thanks again guys for letting us come visit! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
North County San Diego, CA, United States
Professional wedding and portrait photographers in San Diego Area.