slideshow

Monday, July 11, 2011

the edelmanns + future baby ezekiel

How's it going? Hope you had a great weekend!! The weather is FINALLY staying nice and I've really been enjoying shooting this summer... Yesterday I had the honor of shooting a maternity session with one of my very good friends and her little cute family!! I pretty much convinced her to let me since she is due in about one month. They are having a very special little boy named Ezekiel, and I cannot tell you how excited everyone is for this nugget to pop out!!! Bella is their daughter and she was my assistant, at first she didn't want any photos, then she was the biggest ham ever!!! haha!! I love this family.. here are just a few of my favorites, have a great week!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
North County San Diego, CA, United States
Professional wedding and portrait photographers in San Diego Area.