slideshow

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

justin + kate

Good evening everyone! It's been a crazy weekend, we had an amazing engagement session with a cute couple who actually won this as a gift from one of our bridal shows! We did their session, then Duane surprised me for my 28th birthday and took me to Catalina Island for a night... WOW I'm obsessed with that place now. I can't believe how sweet and gorgeous it is! Then we had an 80's birthday bash, then I got back to work and finished this cute couple's engagement photos. They were so sweet, very cute and fun people and I'm so glad they won the prize! We shot it in Solana Beach, hope you enjoy :)
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
North County San Diego, CA, United States
Professional wedding and portrait photographers in San Diego Area.