slideshow

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Matt+Katrina

Happy Tuesday!  This month if already flying by. Well, this engagement session was so fun because they are friends of ours and we got to do a fun session in Old Town, San Diego... which is RAD! This place is full of eye candy. Old buildings, wells, school houses, and a ton more. Not to mention Matt and Katrina are such lovely and good lookin people! We had a blast, as always... We can't wait to shoot their wedding, which is kinda soon.  I have been so excited being able to shoot such cool couples with unique ideas and willing to try anything.  I love that! Why are all my clients so good looking and cool!! I want to be friends with every one of them... Here are a few of my favorites from that day... See you at the wedding :)












No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
North County San Diego, CA, United States
Professional wedding and portrait photographers in San Diego Area.